Home

Nissan Rogue RPM fluctuates while driving

I have a 2009 Nissan Rogue FWD. Noticed that during idling , especially when it's in P or N mode, with AC or Defrost ON, RPMs fluctuate from 1000 to around 800 RPMs with vibrations. Initially RPMs are read mor 2009 Nissan: idling..AC or Defrost ON, RPMs fluctuate from 1000 I have a 2009 Nissan Rogue FWD. Noticed that during idling, especially when it's in P or N mode, with AC or Defrost ON, RPMs fluctuate from 1000 to around 800 RPMs with vibrations When you accelerate, the engine RPM increases, and as you let off the gas, the RPM slowly returns to the normal idling speed with the help of the idle air control valve making the transition from a higher RPM back down to idle speed while adjusting the air/fuel ratio constantly to allow this to happen smoothly Our 2010 FWD Rogue seems to rev way too high (3000+) occasionnally during moderate acceleration from a start. It's almost like someone riding the clutch, or clutch about to go out. It seems more likely to do this from a dead start, as opposed to resuming speed after turning a corner, etc

Engine rpms fluctuate while driving, especially when

1. I hv altima 2010 2.5l, the rpm fluctuates too much while driving especially when going up hill. Additionally, morning when i start the car, then it moves very slowly and heavily until the speed reaches 60 km approximately. At this point some lights like slip light come on the dashboard and I do feel like there is resistance to shift to the new.
  2. Vehicle Shudder problem of the 2013 Nissan Rogue 2. Failure Date: 03/05/2021. The vehicle is not shifting correctly on highway or city, the rpms fluctuate when hitting the gas and and speed does not match the rpms. Which getting to 60mph the car starts to shake and will down shift and which makes the vehicle harder to accelerate and in some.
  3. While my 2 daughters(22,17) were driving at highway speed from n. E to CO. The vehicle without warning decelerated and dropped to 35 mph,in a panic she pulled off to the side of the highway and called my wife who googled Nissan Rogue issues and found that the transmission would overheat and then decelerate to protect its components from further damage without any prior warnings

My 2005 Nissan Sentra runs great except when I start to accelerate to get speed, my rpms rev up and you can hear it. I try to coast as much as possible. I only drive no more then 5 miles a day no faster then 40 mph Here some common Nissan Rogue problems (not recalls, however) that owners have lodged complaints about. Nissan Rogue Transmission Issues. The Nissan Rogue employs a continuously variable transmission When driving my 2013 Nissan Rogue further than 30 miles going speeds of 60mph or greater the rpms race out of control, the car dangerously reduces speeds on freeway even while the accelerator is. The contact owns a 2014 Nissan Rogue. While driving 70 mph, the contact applied the accelerator pedal, but the vehicle failed to respond. RPM level would fluctuate between 4K-5K rmps when. Jumping operational RPMs can be caused by transmission slippage, but are more likely caused by a fault at the engine or the fuel line. Check the gas cap to see if its vent is clogged, then check for a vacuum leak. After that, check the ignition: failing sparkplugs or coils

What does it mean when your RPM's start fluctuating as if

RPM fluctuates and jerks nissan 2014 - YourMechani

While there are a variety of reasons your Nissan Rogue has a rough idle, the most common 3 are a vacuum leak, an issue with the spark plugs, or a problem with the ignition coil. 34%. of the time it's. Vacuum Leak. 21%. of the time it's. Spark Plugs. 15% However, some cars operate both fans at low speed while driving and switch into high speed mode when the AC is running. So get tricked into thinking your fans are ok simply because they're running. They must run at high speed in order to draw enough air across the condenser to make the system cool properly. Most common reasons car AC won't coo

high rpm on moderate acceleration - Nissan Forum Nissan

From there, the RPMs is under 1500 for sure, and with light throttle input, meaning 1/4-1/3 throttle, the RPM fluctuates up and down as it tries to accelerate the car. Really annoying. Whats weird is that when I'm in manual mode, at 40 mph, it won't even let me get into 7th gear, which lets the RPM sit a little closer to 2k and the throttle. driving at speed 60 the RPM is at 4. If you go faster on interstate like 80 the RPM will go over 5. you have to pull the car over and let it sit for an hour before driving again. Then you can drive it under 55 the RPM will stay at 2 but I dont know for how long because the service engine light has come on with code P1778

Unfortunately, I think many of you will be disappointed with Nissan's response. If you haven't driven a Nissan 7sp, this is how they all operate and Nissan deems this to be normal behavior. I have an EX35 with the 7sp that does the same thing. No fix was ever issued. It's just how the transmission was designed The 2013 Nissan Rogue faced 448 complaints from different customers around the country. The major complaints were found with its airbags, electrical system, powertrain, engine, service brakes, and steering. While driving the Nissan Rogue many customers found out that smoke was coming out from the front passenger dashboard

While driving the car at almost any speed above 15mph the car has jerky shifting movements like it can't find the right gear. While travelling at a constant speed on the highway the rpms continue.. Nissan Versa Stalling Problem Causes. Here are some of the issues that cause the Versa to stall out. Remember, a vehicle needs air, fuel, and spark to run. It needs them in the right quantities and intervals, or it won't run right. Fuel. Fuel issues are one of the most common reasons that a vehicle would stall out, that includes your Nissan. The vehicle was running fine and then the check engine light came on and there was erratic idling (500RPM to 1500RPM at a stand still), one of the spark plugs was mis-firing, so the wife told the mechanic to go ahead and do a tune up, Now that the erratic idling is gone (idles at roughly 700RPM or so), now when driving I notice a vibration (not.

Millones de Productos que Comprar! Envío Gratis en Pedidos desde $59 I have noticed about 4k miles ago the RPM will cycle up and down while I travel at a steady speed. More noticeable uphill as I can hear the engine more. However passengers do not really notice as the speed remains constant. It can vary as much as 500 rpm cycling every second or so..or as little as 200 rpm if driving level @dwdrummerswife, Christi, You should stop driving the vehicle if transmission is indeed slipping, as you are going to cause extensive damage and expense.Check the transmission fluid level and fill to recommended level if low. If fluid level OK, take vehicle into a good shop, have Tech. take a look, diagnose and estimate repair When I accelerate the engine races, the RPM guage goes up, and i feel the car starting to pull because of the power that was sent to the wheels but in an instant the rev goes down and the car still continues to accelerate but each time the rev goes up it comes back down it feels worse so i have to ease up the press the gas again RPM constantly changing between 2000 and 1000, gear in P or N. (this engine surging issue happened before, not common, once in a while) No MIL light while driving, i notice the following: If gas pedal is not pressed, car would gradually increase in speed, gear change, and reach a speed of 60km/hr, slowly but eventually

Is there a PID for Alpha b1? That's basically Nissan's total trim. 100 is stoich, over 100 is lean and under is rich. +/- 8 to 10 is acceptable range. How about an A/F sensor b1 pid? Looking for 2.2v with close fluctuation to that number. Can you force that number to go up by pulling a vacuum line MAF senso

Video: Rpm fluctuates The Nissan Clu

Nissan Rogue Vehicle Shudder Problems - part

Share. Posted November 7, 2009. Yesterday after I put a full tank of gas at Chevron in my 1994 Nissan Quest the car started to jerk around and shake. The RPM goes up and down by its self without. On a humid day you can tell almost immediately when the a/c unit stops working. If it's raining out, the the a/c quits, the windows fog up immediately. It happens with the a/c button on, or when the defroster is on, and doesn't matter if the recirculate button or a/c max is on or off. With the radio off and the fan at low, You can hear a thump. A faulty vehicle speed sensor can cause an array of problems. In fact, symptoms of a faulty speed sensor may also result symptoms of other common components such as a defective coil pack or bad throttle position sensor. However, here is a list of the most common symptoms associated with a bad engine speed sensor: 1. /. 6

Nissan Rogue general Vehicle Speed Control Problems - part

My Versa Note tach doesn't fluctuate when going downhill like in the video but it does downshift by a lot. It drives me crazy. It will downshift by 1,000-2,000 RPM depending on the grade of the slope. It will downshift even when I leave the lever in D without pushing the O/D OFF button or shifting to L 817 Posts. #2 · Apr 9, 2014. Woogie said: I have an '08 SL hatch with the CVT. Normal idle range for the tach is 600-700 RPMs, but when I'm idling in drive for a few minutes the RPMs will drop to around 400 and the engine will stumble like it's about to die. Immediately afterwards the RPMs jump to around 800-900 for a few seconds and then the. While driving on 101 north passing through santa rosa, ca on may 29, 2017 going the highway speed limit of 65mph, my 2013 nissan rogue was struggling to get up a small incline when the mph suddenly dropped to 30 and I could not get the car to go any faster. The road was packed with cars as it was memorial day weekend. I had 3 children in my car NHTSA ID: 10119272 TSB ID: NTB16-108 2016 titan xd; engine rpm fluctuates while driving at steady speed if you confirm while driving at a steady speed, the engine rpm goes up and down (fluctuates) a small amount. action 1. refer to step 6 in the service procedure to con Step 1 - If a check engine warning light has come ON while driving, the computer will need to have the trouble codes read to help fix the problem. Learn more. Check Engine Light MIL. Step 2 - An engine's tune up is a regularly scheduled service, when this service is neglected it can cause the engine to surge. Learn more

SOLVED: Why is my rpms running high when I start to

Fifth, an inconsistent RPM are symptoms of a bad CVT transmission. A CVT transmission should remain consistent and smooth, so if there is a fluctuation and discrepancy in the engine RPM while you are driving at a consistent speed, this is a sign there is a problem with your car While driving, you hear a wobbling noise—like an unbalanced washing machine on the high spin cycle. What it could mean: If you hear this sound, pull over right away, and check your wheels and tires. You may have loosened wheel nuts, which could result in the wheel falling off, or low tire pressure, which puts you at risk for a tire blowout 3,382 Posts. #5 · Mar 19, 2012. I have a 2008 and it vibrates a lot too. (I don't think it matters what year you have, they all do it.) If you watch your tach, look to see if the RPMs are dropping slightly when it starts to vibrate. I noticed mine fluctuate a little bit on idle and start to vibrate when the RPMs drop while driving my 2014 nissan sentra (66,000 miles) on the highway, i noticed the rpms started fluctuating, followed by difficulty shifting. i exited the highway and came to a full stop. the car was then unable to accelerate. putting it in park, turning the engine off and on again allowed me to accelerate and drive to a gas station

Common Nissan Rogue Problems to Look Out For » AutoGuide

* While driving at a steady speed, the engine RPM goes up and down (fluctuates) a small amount. * With light acceleration at lower speeds there is a lack of power; feels like the selected transmission gear is too high (may also be described as hesitation) 6 Causes Why Your Car Shuts Off While Driving. Faulty Crankshaft Position Sensor. Faulty Fuel Pump or Fuel System. Empty Fuel Tank. Alternator Problems. Faulty Ignition Switch. Other Faulty Engine Sensors. In modern vehicles, there are many sensors and functions to make your car run smoothly Also the rpms fluctuate while driving. I put a new fuel pump, fuel filter, TPS sensor, distributor cap, wires and spark plugs along with a crank shaft sensor. We put on the computer and it says misfire on 3, then we change 3 and hooked the computer back up and it jumps all over the place 2.0-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder. 141 hp @ 6,000 rpm. 147 lb-ft @ 4,400 rpm. Nissan Direct Ignition System with platinum-tipped spark plugs. Eco Mode. DRIVETRAIN. Front-Wheel Drive (FWD) Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD) [1] Xtronic CVT® (Continuously Variable Transmission) with Sport Mode Shifter

Nissan north america, inc. (nissan) is recalling certain model year 2016 titan diesel xd vehicles manufactured august 7, 2015, to september 1, 2016. engine rpm fluctuates while driving at steady speed if you confirm while driving at a steady speed, the engine rpm goes up and down (fluctuates) a small amount. 060000 engine (pws) Summary. Driving with a blown head gasket is a risky operation. If you've got multiple signs of a blown head gasket, you can run the risk of overheating your engine due to a low coolant level as mentioned above. Similarly, driving with coolant flowing into your combustion chamber will eventually allow coolant into your engine oil

71 Complaints: 2013 Nissan Rogue Vehicle Speed Control

This is for anyone with a jumping RPM needle. Specifically, this happened on my 2013 Nissan Sentra in January of 2017, with only 72,000 miles on the vehicle... Does the Reading Fluctuate While Driving at a Steady Speed? OK, so you topped up the oil with the right viscosity, and for good luck added an extra quart. It seemed to make sense at the time, adding the one extra quart. Now the high oil level inside the crankcase is letting the crankshaft dip into it and whip the oil into a foam Car has been very reliable. Only issue so fas has been the transmission. Had to have the cpu reprogrammed twice after issues with acceleration. Engine rpm would rev very high and then speed up and slow down even when driving with steady pressure on the gas pedal and on a flat road. Speed was steady, just rpm fluctuates badly 2016 nissan rogue, 84, 000 miles. Vehicle began having trouble shifting gears while driving it. Shuddering and jerking. Rpm's fluctuating all over the tach. Check engine light came on. I tool it to my mechanic to pull the codes, which they did, and they referred me to the dealership In a segment brimming with better cars, the Altima is a lackluster choice. It ranks below virtually all of its competitors with a humdrum driving experience and a below-par reliability record.

75 Complaints: 2014 Nissan Rogue Power Train Problems Page

While Japanese automakers do tend to use CVT transmissions more than European and domestic carmakers, these gearboxes continue to become more popular globally as cars become more fuel-efficient. You will often find CVTs in Mitsubishi, Subaru, and Nissan cars and SUVs Nissan - Sentra :: 2009 CVT Transmission - Engine Would Lose Power While Going Up A Hill. I own a 2009 Nissan Sentra with a CVT transmission. It has about 65,000 miles. During the warmer months, my wife and I have both experienced times while driving (usually for more than 2 hours) when the engine would lose power while going up a hill 2016 Nissan Titan Technical Service Bulletins. Your path: TSB Home >> 2016 >> 2016 Nissan >> 2016 Nissan Titan The following TSB(s) may apply to your 2016 Nissan Titan. The source of the information below is the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), which maintains TSBs for vehicles sold in the United States.If there are no TSB's listed for your vehicle, that does not.

American Honda Motor Co. is recalling 39 vehicles because of a fire risk, including certain 2015 Acura MDX two-wheel drive and MDX four-wheel drive SUVs, according to the National Highway Traffic. My car RPM at idle seems to fluctuate and would drop and then come back to normal (~750rpm), some time the idle stays higher (1500) then drops to (750) after some time and will dip to 500 now and then. Car won't cut off at this point, but strains. the check engine light came on and I got two codes P0316, P-0304, p303

Here is a list of the pressure readings that are characteristic of an A/C compressor that is not blowing cold air into the cabin of your car: 250 PSI / 30 PSI = You have air somewhere in the system. 250 PSI / 50 PSI = The system is overcharged and the condenser is not cooling. Condenser may be blocked. 225 PSI / 80 PSI = It is likely that the. Nissan Rogue Service Manual: P0300, P0301, P0302, P0303, P0304 misfire Always drive vehicle in safe manner according to traffic conditions and obey all traffic laws when driving. Engine speed: Engine speed in the freeze frame data ± 400 rpm Be careful not to get an electrical shock while checking, because the electrical discharge. Nissan - Rogue :: 2010 - Shuddering When Stopped In Traffic. 2010 Nissan rogue (42,500 miles) When the a/c is on and I'm stopped in traffic, with my foot on the brake the car shudders. There are times I feel like it will stall. I've had it to the dealer several times and they've told me the compressor puts a lot of strain on the engine Used 2018 Nissan Rogue from Haddad Nissan in Pittsfield, MA, 01201. Call (413) 997-9399 for more information Take command of your season adventures with Nissan navigation in the cockpit. Navigation is a great add-on feature for every vehicle, and it doesn't rob the bank. Ask about the new Nissan SUVs with navigation at Putnam area Nissan. 2015 Nissan Rogue SL. Pricing for the 2015 Nissan Rogue SL is less than $32K

After a ton of Internet searches this seems to be a Nissan problem. my Nissan Altima does not make that sound but our 2014 Nissan Pathfinder has made that sound since about 30,000 miles.the noise does fluctuate with the speed however if I put it in neutral the sound does not go away and if I punch on the gas it doesn't get louder immediately with the increase in my RPMs Nissan reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 25, 2006. The latest review Case # 43937486 was posted on Jul 9, 2021. The latest complaint wesley chapel, fl nissan-sales, finance, service dept was resolved on Jan 26, 2019. Nissan has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 677 reviews. Nissan has resolved 238 complaints 2016-2017 titan xd with cummins 5.0l; idle fluctuation during low temperature warm-up this bulletin applies to vehicles equipped with a cummins 5.0l v8 diesel engine. if you confirm an applied vehicle?s idle fluctuates after starting: 03/26/18: NHTSA ID: 10130491 TSB ID: NTB16-056 European customers will have to wait until summer of 2022, but they get the more efficient e-Power hybrid version, comprising a 1.5L four-cylinder variable compression engine and a 188-hp electric motor that delivers 330 Nm of torque. Nissan's e-Power tech is anything but new, making its debut in 2016 with the Note, six years after the LEAF.

Used 2018 Volvo XC60, from Country Nissan in Hadley, MA, 01035. Call 413-776-1088 for more information. A32 I have a '96 Nissan Pathfinder and my gauge cluster has started to go on the fritz. It'll randomly cut in and out while I'm driving, with the gauges going from proper operation to flat needles and. Driving at a higher RPM will demand more fuel / emissions and cause the engine to work harder. Causes of high engine RPM while driving. Sometimes, a problem in your vehicle can cause your engine's RPM to reach a higher level than normal. This can affect fuel consumption by putting more strain on your engine. Below are some common causes of. Nissan found one of two resistors could open and cause false gas gauge readings when the tank is below 1/4 of a tank. To fix the issue, Nissan installed external amplifier boxes with jumper harness to bypass the electric circuit. The Recall Doesn't Go Far Enough ∞. The recall was good news for 2007-2009 Quest owners, but what about everyone else Noted below are a few of the warning signs of a bad or failing wheel speed sensor for your review. 1. ABS Light is illuminated on the dashboard. Since the wheel speed sensor also monitors the anti.

While CVT may not suit certain driving styles, it should not be dismissed without a comprehensive test drive. but I would prefer that to a constantly fluctuating RPM a conventional auto gives as it shifts ratios.. so all personal preference. Nissan CVT is nowhere near capable as Toyota or Subaru. Good luck As the car approaches 40 mph, the RPMs will increase in the engine. When the transmission shifts, engine noise usually will quiet down, and the RPMs will drop. At that moment, a bad transmission can cause the car to jerk, and that could be accompanied by a loud slamming noise. This generally will happen at the same speed with consistency as.

Nissan Sentra Questions - Engine RPM jumping - CarGuru

Need to be careful when RPM doesn't match speed: for example N-D shift at 0 with high RPM (when need to move, switch to Drive is forgotten and gas is pressed), it may jolt or even break, or when speed is high and engines RPM is below 1000, idle, neutral - this can be easily coordinated by adding RPM above 2k and then switching to D. - Honda. With the original cats (170k miles) and at a steady engine load around 2000 rpm driving down the highway, the sensors would report Bank 1 - Sensor 1 (pre cat): 30 and stable Bank 1 - Sensor 2 (post cat): 50-60, but would often jump to 10s, and then back up to 50-60 Bank 2 - Sensor 1 (pre cat): 60 and stabl 03/31/2021 10/22/2018. The symptoms of a bad mass air flow sensor include low engine power, poor fuel economy, an engine that won't start, a check engine light on the dash and a gas smell from the exhaust fumes. A bad mass air flow sensor is often the likely culprit if your car isn't running as it should. The job of the mass air flow sensor. Refrigerant can leak for many reasons, including undone welds, loose connections, corrosion, physical damage from road debris, etc. Look for oily stains underneath your car, as they may indicate a leak. If you suspect a refrigerant leak, take your car to General Automotive. We will test the pressure and use special dyes to pinpoint the leak

Nissan Rogue: Shakes When Idling → Causes and Diagnosis

Your Car Hesitates or Suddenly Jerks Forward While Accelerating. A bad MAF sensor can cause your vehicle to experience poor drivability issues such as engine stalling, jerking or hesitation during acceleration. This could happen while speeding up on the highway on-ramp or cruising down a city street If you notice it's empty then refill and you should be good to go. You can find refill kits at many automotive stores. Additionally, some mechanics may offer specials for servicing, especially during the summer. Another way to determine why you are faced with a problem of car air conditioner blowing hot air is to see when the unit blows warm air You're driving home from work one day when the car owner's worst nightmare happens: the check engine light pops on. It comes without warning and with no explanation. For most drivers, this means a.

(Mine) Lelu 2.0: 2017 Acura MDX Tech (BCP)-- 61k miles; 2023 Tesla CyberTruck Tri-Motor Parents: 2019 Nissan Rogue SV. Previous: 1999 Honda Accord LX, 2005 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/ RES & NAV, 2016 Nissan Rogue SL, 2018 Nissan Kicks SR, 2004 Hyundai Elantra Hatchback GL Step 4. Trace the wire from your temp gauge back into the engine to your Nissan temperature sending unit. Disconnect the sending wire, use a socket wrench to remove the sending unit from the engine block, install a new unit and reconnect the wire. If this does not repair the problem, replace the temp gauge in the dash The driver of an SUV or pickup that averages 12.5 mpg according to its fuel economy gauge might budget $24,000 for fuel. The actual cost would be $25,320 — a difference of $1,320. But since our. Delayed Drive. Another classic sign of a CVT transmission malfunction is a noticeable hesitation for the transmission of the car to engage a gear when you put the gear shifter in D or R. Issues like low transmission fluid, a loose belt, or a failing clutch pack of an internal transmission seal can cause the delay in gear engagement I put in a new alternator, battery, and regulator. I can build engines but I'm a wiring idiot. When the car is of I have 12.4 volts. When I start the car, I have 11.5 volts at idle. As I rev the engine e I lose voltage. 1500 rpm I have 10.4 volts. At 2500 rpm I have 9.6 volt etc. The battery goes down after a few hours of driving. I have a MSD.

8. Test drive for approximately 10 km under normal driving conditions. 9. Note: for certain Rogue and X-trail models there may be a roaring noise from the rotation of gears at 40-80 km/h; this noise is intrinsic to the design and can only be reduced, not eliminated. For certain Teana 2.0L model there may be slight jolt when shifting between High 150 Low>10. Expansive valve open or leak. Check valve or complete dye test. High 100 Low 100. Compressor does not engage. Check wiring. Note: The most ideal pressure readings are around 150 high and 30 low. Warning: Remember, venting 134a refrigerant into our atmosphere is illegal and bad for our environment My new Titan and Rogue also have digital extra gauges that do fluctuate and show the pressure and temperate as you drive. I believe they changed the gauge senders in 2005 or 2006. As much as owners forums are an excellent learning tool they also can hurt the products manufacturers and vehicles image I have a 2004 Nissan Titan truck. The heat will only blow warm if I am driving full speed. If I slow down, stop, or it is parked, the heater blows cold. The engine temperature warms up after it is started, but the air still blows cold Common Subaru CVT Repair Costs: If the vehicle is within 10 years old, most of these problems should be covered under Subaru's extended warranty. But if you're out of coverage, or you've put.

Nissan Sentra Questions - Rpm fluctuates - CarGuru

The recall began on April 14, 2014. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261. For more information: Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety. Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will install energy absorbing material to the c-pillar finishers and replace the seatbelt bolt and bolt cap, free of charge. the recall began september 19, 2017. owners may contact nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261 Failing to recognize the symptoms of a bad oil pressure sensor can lead to low oil levels, which can be very problematic for your engine. These symptoms include: 1. The Oil Pressure Light is on. RPM means Revolutions Per Minute of the crankshaft inside your engine. If the tachometer needle is pointing at number 2, you have to multiply 2 X1000 = 2,000 RPM. It is very important to let the driver know how fast your engine is running. If your..

2017 Nissan Titan Technical Service Bulletins. Your path: TSB Home >> 2017 >> 2017 Nissan >> 2017 Nissan Titan The following TSB(s) may apply to your 2017 Nissan Titan. The source of the information below is the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), which maintains TSBs for vehicles sold in the United States.If there are no TSB's listed for your vehicle, that does not. Loose Gas Cap: Your gas cap is loose, broken, or simply missing.Gas cap issues can reduce fuel pressure and allow fuel vapors to escape, reducing fuel economy and increasing harmful emissions. Failing Catalytic Converter: Your catalytic converter can eventually clog with material, especially with higher mileage vehicles.The catalytic converter is a vital part of the emissions system, removing. 310 horsepower @ 5200 rpm My high mileage is due to highway driving, so not hard city driving Can't do it again. Nissan Rogue. See Details See Details See Details; Price. $12,700. The P0300 code means that a cylinder (s) is misfiring or is randomly misfiring. Start by checking for intake leaks, intake gaskets are commonly caused by multi-cylinder misfiring. If no leaks are found the next step is to replace the spark plugs. If the problem persists more tests need to be done to diagnose the problem, see Possible Causes The 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe has a huge problem with the engine stalling while driving, with both the users and the NHTSA data showing a significant defect that occurs consistently at very low mileage. The main engine concerns from users refer to engine failure, the engine stalling while driving, the engine lags when starting, and oil leaks. To. Difficulty Scale: 5 of 10. Start with the car on level ground, in park with the emergency brake set. Step 1 - To verify the engine oil pressure is low, start the engine (cold) and observe the gauge or light. Step 2 - Using the engine oil dip stick, check the oil level of the engine and ensure a proper level. Step 3 - The oil pressure switch is.